Why You Need A Professional Home Organizer
Hire me, a professional organizer, and you will find me roaming the corners of your kitchen, looking at your pantry shelves; meandering into your master closet and analyzing your shoe shelves, looking at the possibility of organization for closets, wandering into your home office assessing your paperwork, and coming up with ideas for home organization.
How To Get Organized Sample Solutions
Clearing the Way to Wellness…
- Paperwork. Touch it only once! As long as you have a system, this will work. Paperwork is the mere manifestation of indecision. Decide where it’s supposed to go and put it there!
- Kitchen. Use square plastic containers to store things. Round ones are more space-consuming.
- Filing. Use hanging folders for the main categories such as “Insurance,” and have the “interior” folders serve as the sub-categories such as Life, Home, Auto, Disability, and Health.
- Magazines. Be very diligent about magazine subscriptions. I see this all the time. People feel guilty and a pressure that they have to read those magazines. We cannot read everything there is to read in the world. Only subscribe to those that you will absolutely look at.
- Stuff in general. Buy something, get rid of something. Easy, easy. Whatever you buy, get rid of that same item that’s old. Buy a pair of shoes, get rid of a pair of old ones.
If you want to save time, be more organized, and less frustrated, then I highly recommend contacting “The Professional Organizer.” Cheryl Perkins can accommodate your needs, whether it be an entire household or one small project. I spent an afternoon with Cheryl on what was my biggest morning frustration — my closet!! Now my entire closet is organized and in a way that I can maintain it. The highlight is the shoe organizer that Cheryl helped me purchase and implement so I can see all of my shoes at once. Now picking out what I am going to wear in the morning is a breeze. I can see and access everything I need; and when you are in a rush in the morning, that extra 10 minutes that I got back means a lot! Call Cheryl and invest a couple of hours, and you will definitely get that and more time back! ~L. Beltran, Redondo Beach, CaliforniaCheryl is a Personalized holistic nutrition solutions, wellness coach, and residential organizing services in Southern California: Los Angeles area as well as Malibu, Playa Vista, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Orange County CA